Tuesday 24 November 2015

Online Shopping Sites, Online Grocery Shopping & Online Food Delivery Service in Malaysia

Hi there! I'm back! Miss me? haha today I'd like to share something that I've read on Internet. It's about Online Shopping. My main point is I'd try to share about the top 5 Online Shopping Sites, Online Grocery Shopping and 3 Options for Online Delivery Service in Malaysia. Then, I'd like to share about the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping and also feedback that I've found on internet from customers from various sites. 

First of all, I found out that:

Top 5 Online Shopping Sites are:

  1. Thepoplook
  2. Fblock
  3. Glam Up Boutique
  4. Fashion Valet
  5. Zalora

Top 5 Online Grocery Shopping are:
  1. Tesco Online
  2. RedTick
  3. Presto
  4. Foodworld
  5. Markaide

Top 5 Online Food Delivery Service  are:
  1. Foodpanda in Malaysia
  2. Room Service Deliveries in Malaysia
  3. Ordering Food Directly from Restaurant Websites in Malaysia

ADVANTAGE OF ONLINE SHOPPING
  1. Save time
  2. Save fuel
  3. Save energy
  4. Comparison of prices
  5. 24/7 availability
  6. Hate waiting in lines
  7. To ashamed to buy
  8. Easy to search merchandised you want to buy
DISADVANTAGES OF ONLINE SHOPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment