Tuesday 24 November 2015

Searching for more hipster cafe in Malaysia?

Hi dear! Assalamualaikum.. Ahaks!
Haa, what are you doing right now? How's your day? I'm doing fine here, babe! Hopefully so do you too, okay? So, have you ever heard about Boat Noodle @ Siam? Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Restaurant? Cats Cafe? And so on.. Or.. Do you interested with any hipster' cafe? Wow! Just wait, I've something to show you.. Haha.. *dupdap* 


Jenggg.. well, everything I mentioned here was only exist in Malaysia, guys! Dont't believe me? It's up to you babe, Just have a visit! You might not be regret :)


BOAT NOODLE @ SIAM
Boat Noodle
Mee noodles that they served. 
Drinks they served

Well, this is my favorite place ever! Boat noodles is the best Thai restaurant I've ever taste. You'll never regret to have a visit here :)


GYU-KAKU JAPANESE BBQ RESTAURANT 
Customers can find every Japanese's foods here.
Foods they served looks yummy!
Foods they served

So, hey dude! Don't waste your money to go to Japan just for find Japanese's foods because you could find it in Malaysia, guys!
More info just click to this link : http://www.gyu-kaku.com/#!yakiniku-101/c12hn


CATS CAFE
Cats Cafe
The view inside the Cats Cafe
Customers having their meal while playing with fluffy cats
You won't believe me if I say that this type of Cafe EXIST in Malaysia, right? The answer is YES! It does exist! Haha.. Not only in Korea but Malaysia also have Cats Cafe :) The venue is at Johor Bahru. 
Do visit this website for more details : http://catscafe.com.my/


PAK JOHN STEAMBOAT & BBQ
Pak John Steamboat & BBQ at e-Curve, Damansara
Seafood they provided
Foods served
 Well, this is the best steamboat that I've ever taste. My family and I always go here. The price is affordable and foods served so delicious.
Click to this link for more info : http://www.pakjohn.com/


TEH TARIK PLACE
Teh Tarik Place 
Menu provided at Teh Tarik Place
Customers having their meal at Teh Tarik Place
Teh Tarik Place is Mamak's look alike restaurant which is becoming famous among the foodies or mamak lovers! Hehe. 
Visit this link for more detail : http://www.tehtarikplace.my/index.html


Actually, there's many places that I want to share, but I think.. I should stop right here. I will try my best to share some new restaurants or cafe that looks good to visit. 

Till then, Bye! See you next time, babe! *xoxo

Published by : Kamalia Huda Binti Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment